Monday, June 25, 2007



My New mobile and guess wat i have a Sony Ericsson W880i the Walkman series. A music gadget in my pocket. It’s a cool phone with an amazing camera.
I wonder which agency is working on the campaign. I love Sony". The current campaign is apt and a perfect campaign. The campaign features the new branding device, created by the brand consultancy Wolff Olins, based on the "I (love) New York" logo. The campaign features people in everyday scenarios and replaces the love sign with the Sony Ericsson logo, giving such variations as " I (logo) it loud" and " I (logo) queuing" followed by the strapline: " I (logo) music". I feel the thought is been experienced by every Sony Ericsson user.
Personally i love this campaign b`coz it makes me feel the connect. Truly, Music piece which, makes my imagination wild. It completely takes me to a different world. Whenever, the music is playing everything changes around me according to the music.
Yesterday, While I was traveling in the train I was listening to the song of 60`s (New York style) – Dream a little dream. I was completely engrossed and imagined the world around transforming into a club where im singing in the Marilyn Monroe style and all the ladies in the train are playing musical instrument. hehehe.........
But i enjoyed every moment of it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Same pinch! I have the same fone. Isn't it amazing? I absolutely love it :)